All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.52Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $55.54Trending at AU $56.64
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.69Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.24
About this product
- DescriptionThe dead man's head rests on a halo of blood. His hands are locked together as if in prayer. Rookie police officer John Drake is first on scene. His superiors want to call it an accidental death, but he isn't convinced. In his previous life Drake saw his share of dead bodies. He kws this was t an accident. When he uncovers a list with five names including the name of the dead man, there's only one question. Are the names on the list suspects or potential victims?
- Author BiographyIn a press release, Amazon called Martin Crosbie one of their success stories of 2012. His self-publishing journey has been chronicled in Publisher's Weekly, Forbes Online, and Canada's Globe and Mail newspaper. His non-fiction work - How I Sold 30,000 eBooks on Amazon's Kindle - An Easy-To-Follow Self-Publishing Guidebook has been called A must-have, go-to reference book for self-published writers. He's also the author of Amazon bestsellers, My Temporary Life, My Name Is Hardly, Lies I Never Told - A Collection of Short Stories, and Believing Again: A Tale Of Two Christmases. Martin lives in Surrey, BC where he writes novels and occasionally teaches self-publishing workshops. You can learn more about Martin at www.martincrosbie.com or connect with him at email@example.com.
- Author(s)Martin Crosbie
- PublisherMartin Crosbie
- Date of Publication07/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartin Crosbie
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.