All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.71
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.67
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $56.62Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
About this product
- DescriptionRachel, Max, and their daughter Ellie had the perfect life--until the night Rachel's heart stopped beating. She was thirty-six. Just as her family can't forget her, Rachel can't quite let go of them either. Caught in a place between worlds, Rachel watches helplessly as she begins to fade from their lives. This fresh debut vel touches on the various stages of bereavement, from denial to acceptance. As Max and Ellie work through their grief, Rachel too struggles to come to terms with her death. And as her husband starts to date again, Rachel realizes that one day Max will find love, and that Ellie will have a new mother figure in her life. The Dead Wife's Handbook is a heartwarming and touching book, very commercial in its approach and a compelling read. It will touch a wide readership, and is a perfect read for fans of the bestseller The Lovely Bones. Skyhorse Publishing, as well as our Arcade, Yucca, and Good Books imprints, are proud to publish a broad range of books for readers interested in fiction--vels, vellas, political and medical thrillers, comedy, satire, historical fiction, romance, erotic and love stories, mystery, classic literature, folklore and mythology, literary classics including Shakespeare, Dumas, Wilde, Cather, and much more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyHannah Beckerman is a former TV and film producer who spent fifteen years producing and commissioning documentaries about the arts, history, and science before turning her hand to writing. She is the author of The Dead Wife's Handbook and has contributed short stories to the Sunday Express and Sunlounger 2. She is also freelance journalist for FT Weekend Magazine. Hannah lives in London with her husband and their incredibly lively toddler. She is currently writing her second novel.
- Author(s)Hannah Beckerman
- PublisherArcade Publishing
- Date of Publication06/01/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArcade Publishing
- Weight635 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.