All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.67Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
About this product
- DescriptionThe third book in the CAHILLS VS. VESPERS series, the follow up to the worldwide bestseller THE 39 CLUES. The Vespers have crossed a line. Amy and Dan were devastated when the Vespers kidnapped seven Cahills around the world, holding tem hostage until Amy and Dan delivered an impossible ransom. But at least the hostages were Cahills - members of the world's most powerful family, trained to face all odds. Now the Vespers have gone too far. They've kidnapped Atticus, an incent 11 year old boy and Dan's only friend. Now Dan and Amy are in the struggle of their lives. Because if they can't outwit the Vespers, the unthinkable will happen ...Atticus will die.
- Author BiographyPeter Lerangis is the author of The Sword Thief and The Viper's Nest, Books 3 and 7 in the bestselling multi-media adventure series The 39 Clues. He has written more than 150 books for young readers in many different genres. He's also a Broadway musical theater actor/singer, a marathon runner, and a father of two sons. He currently lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Peter Lerangis
- PublisherScholastic US
- Date of Publication05/04/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThe 39 Clues: Cahills Vs Vespers
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Out-of-print date15/02/2013
- Weight270 g
- Width133 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 8 To 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.