All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $18.21Trending at AU $22.12
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
About this product
- Description*****Kylie's Fiction Addiction Awards 2016 YA Authors of the Year ***** For one group of teens, a cruel, twisted fall changed everything. Relationships. Trust. Destiny. Now, living with the harsh consequences of their choices, is there hope to mend what fall has left broken? Find out as the story continues.
- Author BiographyJulie Solano has lived in far Northern California, nearly her entire life. She graduated from CSU, Chico, where she majored in Psychology and minored in Child Development. She later went on to Simpson University where she obtained her multiple subject teaching credential. Julie enjoys life in the State of Jefferson, where she lives with her husband and two children. As a family, they spend their time tromping around the Marble Mountains and Russian Wilderness. They also take pleasure in rafting, skiing, snowmobiling, off-roading, campfires, and living it up in the great outdoors. When she's not with her family, Julie spends her days teaching next door to her co-author, fellow prankster, and partner in crime, Tracy. The most recent of their crazy adventures was to take on the challenge of writing this series of novels about what life is like in their neck of the woods. ***** Born and raised in Northern California, Tracy Justice is a wife, mother, and full-time teacher. She graduated from CSU, Chico, with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Liberal Arts. One of her fondest memories growing up was herding cattle in the Marble Mountains with her family. She enjoys spending time with her family and friends, riding horses, running, hiking, swimming, and of course reading. After some encouragement from Julie, she decided to add Co-author to her ever growing bucket list. She never knew how much fun it would be to write a book with her best friend. She hopes you enjoy reading their second book in the Seasons of Jefferson Series as much as she enjoyed writing it with Julie. Julie and Tracy hope you enjoy reading their stories, which were inspired by their small town, rural upbringing, and the personalities of their four children.
- Author(s)Julie Ann Solano,Tracy Ann Justice
- PublisherJT Authors
- Date of Publication11/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJT Authors
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.