All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.82Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionBased on over two decades of research Historian Thomas D. Perry tells the story of Civil War General J. E. B. Stuart and his family in North America. This book is also a guide book to the Laurel Hill Farm, Stuart's Birthplace in Ararat, Virginia, which the author led the effort to preserve in 1990.
- Author BiographyHistorian Thomas D. Tom Perry led the efforts in the 1990s to preserve the Laurel Hill Farm in Ararat, Virginia, the birthplace of J. E. B. Stuart. A graduate of Virginia Tech, Perry shares his decades of research of Stuart and his family.
- Author(s)Thomas D Perry
- Date of Publication15/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMilitary History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.