All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionChina's infamous death penalty record is the product of firm Party-state control and policy-setting. Though during the 1980s and 1990s, the Party's emphasis was on kill many, in the 2000s the direction of policy began to move toward kill fewer. This book details the policies, institutions, and story behind the reform of the death penalty.
- Author BiographySusan Trevaskes is an Australian Research Council QEII research fellow at Griffith University, Australia.
- Author(s)Susan Trevaskes
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/06/2012
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitlePalgrave Series in Asian Governance
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight397 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.