All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHer death was just the beginning! Death guides usually have rather rmal names like John, Mary, Harry, and Jessica. And even ones t quite so rmal, like Bartholomew or Ambrosia. They also have the most interesting tales behind their deaths. But one particular death guide has a few problems: she cant remember her name or the details of her demise, and thus has story of her own. One fateful night, she meets a young girl that may change her death forever. Inspired by the works of Tim Burton and Neil Gaiman, and in the style of children's tales of old, The Death of Death is a tragic, yet sweet little tale about loss and acceptance. Suitable for ages 12 and up.
- Author BiographyK. N. Parker is a simple man in his thirties, and was born and raised in Los Angeles, California. He is currently working on a full-length novel and two more short stories. He shares heritages with two countries: America and Japan, and he spends his time between the two whenever possible. When in his late teens he thought it proper to teach himself Japanese, and so he did, and now can communicate with you in two ways, if applicable. When not writing or creating trouble in various coffee shops throughout the world, he enjoys graphic design, television, and film.
- Author(s)K N Parker
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)K N Parker
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.44
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.