All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionFor more than 300 years, questions have surrounded the death of Oliver Cromwell. In a wide ranging investigation that draws upon the fields of history, toxicology, medical forensics, and literature, McMains claims that Cromwell was poisoned and suggests possible poisoners. Almost from the moment of Cromwell's death in 1658, most writers have dismissed suspicions of foul play. But McMains tes that his family was generally long lived. He analyzes Cromwell's symptoms, evaluates persons with motive and reevaluates the evidence.
- Author BiographyH.F. McMains is an independent scholar who lives in Chicago.
- Author(s)H.F. McMains
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication31/12/1999
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Note1 map
- Weight488 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.