All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionA brand-new quirky mystery with recipes in the longrunning Pennsylvania-Dutch series. When a bestselling velist falls face-down dead into Magdalena Yoder's prize-winning apple pie during the village of Hernia's 110th Annual Festival of Pies, there is shortage of suspects in the subsequent murder investigation. A former guest at Magdalena's PennDutch Inn, the author had made many enemies on publication of her subsequent tell-all book, exposing the faults and foibles of members of the local Amish/Mennite community, and mocking their way of life. But who was enraged eugh to want to poison the acid-tongued writer? Hopelessly out of his depth, Hernia's inexperienced young Chief of Police requests Magdalena's help in uncovering the answer. As she sets about questioning her friends and neighbours, Magdalena discovers that more than one villager has a secret to hide.
- Author BiographyTamar Myers was born in what was then the Belgian Congo in 1948, where her parents were American Mennonite missionaries to a tribe of head-hunters. She moved to the USA at the age of fifteen. On her mother's side, Tamar is descended from one of the first Amish families to settle in America in 1738. She is the author of more than forty mystery novels and many short stories.
- Author(s)Tamar Myers
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication31/12/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleA Pennsylvania Dutch Mystery
- Series Part/Volume Number19
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintSevern House Large Print Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight515 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementLarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.