All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $14.80
- AU $12.29Trending at AU $17.31
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
About this product
- DescriptionTorberta Turchin spoke to the dead. But like plants, or rabbits, or any 14-year-old girl, she didn't kw that she herself was going to die. And soon. As morbid as it sounds, Torberta lives a relatively rmal life. She goes to school. She hangs out with her friends. She visits the school psychiatrist on a regular basis. But strange things have been happening lately, and she needs to find out who's behind them... before it's too late for her classmates, and for herself.
- Author BiographyShannon Mawhiney is the author of The Death of Torberta Turchin and Abnormality: A Short Story. She lives in Missouri with her husband Matt and kitteh Punkie and generally just enjoys being entertained, whether by books, movies, games, crocheting, or geocaching.
- Author(s)Shannon Mawhiney
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.