Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe Middle East is rapidly changing. Revolutionary change can only be rewarding in times of peace, otherwise becomes a tool in the wrong hands and turns hopes of positive social progression into living nightmares; a valuable lesson learnt from the Arab Spring. Geopolitical issues are escalating at a rapid pace; every delay in countering Iran via legal international confrontation rather than toothless local condemnations is deemed a lethal failure. As long as the eastern neighbor is on the move, so should we be for when we stop; we fall.
- Author(s)Amjad Taha
- Date of Publication30/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.