All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn response to the American administration's attempt to isolate Cuba, Fidel Castro delivered a series of speeches designed to radicalize Latin American society. As Latin America experiences more revolutions in Venezuela and Bolivia, and continues to upset America's plans for neo-liberal imperialism, rewned radical writer and activist Tariq Ali provides a searing analysis of the relevance of Castro's message for today.
- Author BiographyTariq Ali is a writer and filmmaker. He has written more than a dozen books on world history and politics, as well as scripts for the stage and screen. He is an editor of the New Left Review and lives in London.
- Author(s)Fidel Castro
- PublisherVerso Books
- Date of Publication28/08/2008
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleRevolutions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVerso Books
- Weight177 g
- Width140 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Introduction byTariq Ali
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.