All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $105.99Trending at AU $107.61
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.04
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis slender guide draws together several pivotal onset-rime decoding strategies that, for one reason or ather, struggling readers often fail to learn, and, yet, need in order to overcome their reading challenges. Struggling readers need fast, efficient instruction that provides them with immediate success. These strategies work quickly for students of all ages to bring low word recognition skills up to grade level. Short, engaging lessons in K-2 classrooms will prevent decoding issues in the upper grades. For use with Grades K-12.
- Author BiographySharon Zinke is a literacy development and reading intervention specialist. She has worked extensively with struggling readers at elementary, middle, and high schools in her years as a classroom teacher, reading specialist, resource specialist, and literacy consultant. Most recently, she has worked with elementary and middle schools in the Bay Area to quickly raise the decoding and word recognition levels of students reading significantly below grade level. She teaches courses for reading teachers at the University of California Extension, Berkeley, and works with classroom teachers, literacy coaches, and special education teachers to plan effective intervention and classroom strategies for struggling readers.
- Author(s)Sharon Zinke
- PublisherScholastic Teaching Resources
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Teaching Resources
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width183 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback and DVD Audio
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.