All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.15
- AU $43.32Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.90
- AU $21.96Trending at AU $25.07
About this product
- DescriptionHaving traveled extensively around the world as a short term missionary, a common request I receive from national leaders and pastors is for doctrinally sound, Spirit-filled literature and curriculum to aid in starting Bible Institutes and Colleges and in training Christian workers. I well recognize that there have been several brethren in the Pentecostal and conservative fellowships who have written and published great books and Bible study material. Many Christian leaders and teachers are deeply grateful for their works and feel indebted to them. In recent months, I have been prompted by God's Spirit to contribute to the field of Bible study literature by developing a five course Christian Discipleship program called The Decorated Disciple. It is my sincere desire that the whole program will be used to educate and encourage Christian leaders and workers world wide. All five courses of The Decorated Disciple is w made available in book form. The whole program in a Teacher's Manual format can be obtained separately through SON Ministries. (www.sonministry.net) The Decorated Disciple was named carefully with the intent to remind Christians that striving to please the Lord in word and deed will be worth every effort and sacrifice made. There will someday be a coronation where the Lord will grant eternal rewards to the saint who remains a faithful disciple. It is the aim of this program to aid in the preparation of disciples of Christ who will faithfully bear their cross, which assures them of one day receiving their crown in glory! His for the Harvest; Charles Pahlman, D. Min.
- Author BiographyDr. C.S. Pahlman has been a full gospel pastor for 20 years. He has participated in extensive short-term missions work in 13 nations and has developed training material for discipleship and leadership which he implements in his missions ministry. He and his wife, Denise, have been married for 22 years and have two daughters, Abigail & Elisabeth, who love and serve the Lord. He and his family currently live in Mentor, Ohio.
- Author(s)Rev Charles S Pahlman D Min
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.