All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfraid of the dark? You should be ...Part horror, part psychological nightmare, The Deep by Nick Cutter is a vel fans of Stephen King and Clive Barker won't want to miss. A plague is destroying the world's population. The 'Gets makes people forget. First it's the small things, like where you left your keys ...then the t-so-small things, like how to drive. And finally your body forgets how to live. But w an unkwn substance with extraordinary power to heal has been discovered in the depths of the Pacific Ocean. Nicknamed ambrosia, it might just be the miracle cure the world has been praying for. A research lab has been established eight miles below the sea's surface, but all contact with the team has been lost. Dr Luke Nelson's brother is down there and as desperation for a cure outweighs common sense, he agrees to descend through the lightless fathoms ...perhaps to face an evil blacker than anything he could have imagined.
- Author BiographyNick Cutter is a pseudonym for an acclaimed author of novels and short stories. He lives in Toronto, Canada.
- Author(s)Nick Cutter
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication13/01/2015
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Out-of-print date01/03/2017
- Weight524 g
- Width154 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.23
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.26
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.69
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.32
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.