The Default Line: The Inside Story of People, Banks and Entire Nations on the Edge by Faisal Islam (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.50Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow can a banking system become so unregulated that it offers a gold credit card to a dog? For Channel 4's Ecomics Editor Faisal Islam, these are examples of nations, institutions, and individuals crossing the 'default line', the point at which the optimism of ecomic boom flips into fiscal madness. Having exposed the Icelandic banking crisis, watched Lehman Bros crash, investigated emerging ecomies in India and China and interviewed a host of key international players from the Goverr of the Bank of England to the head of the the Chinese sovereign wealth fund, Faisal Islam is the perfect guide to the global ecomic crisis. Juxtaposing vivid anecdotes with high-level exclusive interviews and trenchant ecomic analysis, THE DEFAULT LINE is a really accessible way of understanding the ecomic shape of the contemporary world.
- Author BiographyFaisal Islam is Channel 4 News' Economics Editor. He won the WorkWorld Foundation's 'Broadcast News Reporter of the Year' in 2010, and collected numerous awards for his coverage of the Icelandic banking crisis in 2009.
- Author(s)Faisal Islam
- PublisherHead of Zeus
- Date of Publication29/08/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHead of Zeus
- Width145 mm
- Height228 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.