All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.58
About this product
- DescriptionOn the February 2, 1960, episode of The Danny Thomas Show, entertainer Danny Williams (Danny Thomas) is arrested for a traffic violation by a small-town sheriff named Andy Taylor, played by a good-natured Southern actor named Andy Griffith. Thus was born one of the most popular television shows of the 1960s - The Andy Griffith Show. From the time it officially debuted in October 1960, The Andy Griffith Show was a perennial favorite on CBS, finishing its eight-year run as the top-rated show on television. It also produced some of the most remembered characters (Andy, Opie, Aunt Bee, and Barney Fife) of the era. Each of the show's 249 episodes is fully detailed here, including air dates, cast and production personnel, guest stars, and a bevy of facts about that particular episode. The 1986 television movie Return to Mayberry is covered in detail. Brief biographies of the show's major stars, producers, directors and writers are also provided.
- Author Biography<b>Dale Robinson</b> is a regular contributor to <i>The Mayberry Times</i>. The late <b>David Fernandes</b> lived in Jacksonville, Illinois.
- Author(s)Dale Robinson,David Fernandes
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/09/2004
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Notephotographs, bibliography, index
- Weight608 g
- Width182 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.