All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionGood ideas don't sell themselves. In today's business world it's longer just sales people who are responsible for winning business. Many people, from TV producers to landscape gardeners, consultants to builders, need to employ convincing communication skills to win clients and commissions. Even managers within a business have to 'sell' their ideas, proposals and plans as they compete for support and scarce resources. With increasingly competitive markets the rm, your customers and clients are almost certain to have a choice. It's t just what your business can do that matters - it's how you pitch your offer that determines success. Poor preparation or presentation at the pitching stage will lose the business to a competitor. Getting the basics right is t eugh: you have to get ahead of the competition. This guide is packed with practical ideas, tips and checklists that will ensure you are ahead of the crowd. It takes you right through the process, from deciding whether or t to pitch, getting to kw the client, doing the essential preparation and then pitching for success. Unlike most of the titles available, this book covers both written proposals and oral presentations, showing you how to harness effective business communication skills to make the perfect winning pitch. The Definitive Business Series will ensure you get up to speed fast with all the business essentials you need to be a success. With their guided step-by-step approach the latest practical business techniques and concepts and their easy-to-read style, The Definitive Business Series cover every aspect of the topic from the business basics to the essential skills needed to progress in your career. The Definitive Business Series. Your fast-track to business success.
- Author BiographyAngela Hatton is a specialist in marketing strategy writing, consulting and training. She has more than 16 years' experience of pitching for training and consultancy for her own marketing and management business; 'Tactics'. Over the years, her core clients have included Lloyds TSB, Norwich Union, IBM and BT. She has facilitated workshops on successful pitching and presentations for clients such as the BBC and IPC Media. Hatton is author of The Definitive Guide to Marketing Planning (0273649329).
- Author(s)Angela Hatton
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication19/12/2006
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleFinancial Times Series
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFinancial Times Prentice Hall
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight462 g
- Width176 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.