The Definitive Guide to Business Finance: What Smart Managers Do with the Numbers by Richard Stutely (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $50.94Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $9.30Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany managers are extremely good at managing people but are bad at managing money, and harbour a secret fear of finance. But numbers matter and managers need to be confident with the basics of business finance -- otherwise they simply can't do their job effectively. The Definitive Guide to Business Finance (previously titled The Definitive Guide to Managing Numbers) has been relaunched, revised and renamed. It includes a new introduction and has been updated throughout to keep in with the changing markets.Ittakes you step-by-step through every essential aspect of business finance you need to kw. Assuming specialised prior kwledge, it reveals shortcuts and tricks that will help make you a financial wizard whether it's P&L, your budget, forecasts, cash flow, financial decisions, pricing policies or funding and financing. In time at all, you will t only be able to produce an outstanding set of figures, you will also have a much clearer understanding of what they mean and how to use them to be a more effective manager. You won't fear finance ever again. This is the only book on basic finance you'll need. Richard Stutely achieves what you might think is impossible: making finance fun with an amusing, wry and always common sense approach that will make you wonder what you ever worried about. The Definitive Business Series will ensure you get up to speed fast with all the business essentials you need to be a success. With their guided step-by-step approach the latest practical business techniques and concepts and their easy-to-read style, The Definitive Business Series cover every aspect of the topic from the business basics to the essential skills needed to progress in your career. The Definitive Business Series. Your fast-track to business success.
- Author BiographyBusinessman and author Richard Stutely has written many other books including The Economist Guide to Economic Indicators (1861974671 and has written extensively for publications such as The Economist, The Accountant and The Banker
- Author(s)Richard Stutely
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication14/12/2006
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleFinancial Times Series
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFinancial Times Prentice Hall
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight738 g
- Width170 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.