All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe Definitive Guide to Getting a Teaching Job is just what the title says - one-stop shopping for everything you need to kw to become a teacher. Covering where to find jobs, how to write teacher resumes and cover letters, and the most comprehensive list of specific interview questions, this book is a must read for both graduates of colleges of education and job changers seeking second careers in teaching.
- Author BiographyMary C. Clement, a former high school foreign language teacher, is a professor of teacher education at Berry College, northwest of Atlanta, Georgia. In addition to undergraduate courses in curriculum, methods, and management, she teaches courses for future principals on the hiring, supervision, and induction of new teachers.
- Author(s)Mary C. Clement
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication14/06/2007
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width161 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.