All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains the most powerful sales tools, strategies, and techniques you need to be successful in sales. The ability to communicate persuasively in the sales process (and in life) is a skill that can be used to grow sales and increase revenues while taking the stress out of selling. Read this book and learn how to: Build and maintain rapport during the sales process Treat others the way they want to be treated Answer the six questions prospects want answered before they buy form you Grow your business by asking for referrals Handle common customer objections Overcome pricing concerns How to be an effective listener And so much more Finally, a definitive sales book that covers it all. It should be read once and then referred to frequently. If we follow this book we're sure to make more money! Kudos to Ron and Tony Kip Marlow, Host of Entrepreneurs Club Radio This is a book everyone should read who is in sales or planning a career in sales. If you are new in sales, this book will help you understand how to be successful. If you an experience sales professional, this book will remind you what you need to do to continue your success. If you are already successful in sales this book with remind you what you did to be successful. Robert Schepens, President Champion Personnel Systems, Author of the Great Work Place 2.0
- Author(s)Ron Finklestein,Tony Alessandra
- PublisherMotivational Press, Inc.
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMotivational Press, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.