Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionSocial media tools like Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn help businesses share information and connect with potential customers. What business can succeed without getting to kw its customers? What business can survive without being seen as a reliable place for information or products? Social media promotes and supports businesses prospecting for new customers, connecting with existing customers and listening to what is going on in their community and their industry. Twitter is a powerful way to connect with people and other businesses. Connections ultimately keep you in business. This book will help you de-mystify Twitter for business. focused on small business marketing on the Internet. The Definitive Twitter Guide provides quality resources, tips, and techniques for small business owners looking to effectively compete on the web.
- Author BiographyShannon Evans is an author, instructor, developmental editor, and worthy adviser for creative professionals who want to set themselves apart from the pack. Her books provide a common sense approach to technical information in ways that allow her readers to think differently about subjects while offering them practical tools to implement. Drawing on her extensive writing and editing experience as well as her own publishing journey she is currently working on a How to Get Non-Fiction into Print series. Shannon began her career as a writer and publisher of her own nickel paper in grade school. The paper, while highly popular was short lived due to the lack of technology to support replication. She continued publishing underground news papers and pamphlets throughout her years of schooling. After completing a degree or two and accumulating more experience in editing her work and that of her friends and sorority sisters, she moved on to teaching, motherhood and raising a house full of children who loved to hear her stories and avoid her red homework editing pen. While facing the challenges of raising small children, going to school, and teaching full time, Shannon felt that she still had too much spare time on her hands so she began writing and editing for various regional and national women's and educator's magazines. With her kids grown and her hands idle, she turned to writing full length non-fiction and teaching writing workshops. Shannon's workshops and discussion groups are much admired by professionals seeking ways to writing a non-fiction book that still tells a story. Whether coaching entrepreneurs on the ins and outs of writing a book or in how to create an author's platform that sells, her classes are all well attended and often standing room only. Her frank, down to earth approach to writing a book for the layperson leads the participants to a finished book in hand's in no time! Shannon has a wide and varied background in both the practical and the pragmatic aspects of the business world. As an entrepreneur she loves nothing better than teaching professionals how to write a book that sets them apart from their competition. When she is not writing or teaching she can be found coaching boys' lacrosse, biking, fishing or clamming somewhere in the Seattle metro area.
- Author(s)Shannon Evans
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byShelley Schwinn Brownlow
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.