All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionFrom ham, sausages and bacon to fillet and tenderloin, almost every part of the pig can be consumed, making pork one of the most versatile foods in our diet. So, as part of The Delia Collection, Delia Smith brings us her sixth book, Pork. Here she has chosen her best and most popular pork recipes - updating old favourites and adding some that are completely new. These cookbooks are aimed both at experienced cooks and at newcomers to homecooking who can be sure that, with Delia's friendly and approachable style, they will be guided by a trusted hand through her fail-safe recipes. This book is a collection of over 50 recipes for cooking with pork including tips on roasting, braising, grilling and frying. By following her golden rules and advice, the reader is guaranteed delicious pork dishes every time. Delia is a publishing phemen with sales of more than 18 million cookery books. This series is the first time her recipes have been arranged by subject.
- Author BiographyDelia Smith is Britain's bestselling cookery writer, whose books have sold over 21 million copies worldwide. Delia's first job as a cookery writer was for the Daily Mirror in 1969 - numerous phenomenal best sellers and television series followed including Delia Smith's Complete Cookery Course in 1978 and Delia's Christmas, Summer & Winter Collections in the 1990s. Towards the end of the decade Delia commenced work on a new major project - Delia's How to Cook, publishing three separate volumes and the accompanying tv series. The Vegetarian Collection and The Delia Collection followed. After a five year break concentrating on Norwich City Football Club (where she is a director) and Canary Catering, Delia returned triumphant in 2008 with a new BBC TV series and the fastest selling cookery book of all time 'Delia's How to Cheat at Cooking' - which has sold over 800,000 copies to date. Delia is married to the writer and editor, Michael Wynn Jones. They live in Suffolk.
- Author(s)Delia Smith
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication18/03/2004
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Books
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. port.
- Weight738 g
- Width223 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.