All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.42Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the most comprehensive textbook available on the money demand function and its role in modern macroecomics. The book takes a microecomic- and aggregation-theoretic approach to the topic and presents empirical evidence using state-of-the-art ecometric methodology, while recognizing the existence of unsolved problems and the need for further developments. The new edition is fully revised and includes new chapters.
- Author BiographyApostolos Serletis is University Professor and Professor of Economics and Finance at the University of Calgary. Since receiving his Ph.D. from McMaster University in 1984, he has held visiting appointments at the University of Texas at Austin, the Athens University of Economics and Business, and the Research Department of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis. Professor Serletis' teaching and research focus on monetary and financial economics, macroeconometrics, and nonlinear and complex dynamics. He is the author of eight books, including The Theory of Monetary Aggregation, co-edited with William A. Barnett (Elsevier 2000), Financial Markets and Institutions: First Canadian Edition, with Frederic S. Mishkin and Stanley G. Eakins (Addison Wesley 2004), Money and the Economy (World Scientific 2006), The Economics of Money, Banking, and Financial Markets: Third Canadian Edition, with Frederic S. Mishkin (Addison Wesley 2007), Functional Structure Inference, co-edited with William A. Barnett (Elsevier 2007), and Quantitative and Empirical Analysis of Energy Markets (World Scientific 2007). In addition, he has published close to 150 articles in such journals as the Journal of Economic Literature, the Journal of Monetary Economics, the Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, the Journal of Econometrics, the Canadian Journal of Economics, the Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, the Journal of Business and Economic Statistics, the Journal of Banking and Finance, the Journal of Applied Econometrics, and Macroeconomic Dynamics. Professor Serletis is an Associate Editor of Macroeconomic Dynamics and a member of the editorial board at two academic journals, the Journal of Economic Asymmetries and the Journal of Economic Studies. He lives in Calgary, with his wife Aglaia.
- Author(s)Apostolos Serletis
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2010
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note25 black & white tables, biography
- Weight623 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.