All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.67Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you are the owner of your own small business, a middle manager in a mid-sized company, or the CEO of a multinational, this book aims to show you how to improve your profits and productivity, following the principles of the Deming management method. Dr. W. Edwards Deming, a statistician and management consultant, proposes a thorough reformation of the way managers manage. Change, Dr Deming believes, starts at the top with an informed, quality-conscious management. The book includes advice on how to achieve that level of management expertise in the author's analysis of Dr Deming's 14 points for managers and his deadly diseases of mangagement.
- Author(s)Mary Walton
- PublisherManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/1992
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMercury Business Books
- Content Note21ill.
- Weight435 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Foreword byW. Edwards Deming
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.