All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides a critical but systematic overview of democratic theory and practice in the contemporary world. The authors show that recent developments are more complex than admitted by proponents of the idea of a democratic world with, what they call, de-democratization of various forms running in parallel with democratization.
- Author BiographyJORGE NEF is Director of the Center for Latin American, Caribbean and Latino Studies and Professor of Government and International Affairs, University of South Florida, USA. BERND REITER is Associate Professor of Comparative Politics at the University of South Florida, USA.
- Author(s)Bernd Reiter,Jorge Nef
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/05/2009
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight308 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $140.31
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $32.08
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.