All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
About this product
- Description'All bubbles collapse,' warns Harry Dent. Australia emerged remarkably unscathed from the last great global recession of 2008/09. But with heavily overvalued real estate and rapidly falling commodity and resource prices, are we heading for an ecomic downturn? As a leading ecomic forecaster, Harry Dent relies on a t-so-secret weapon: demographics. Dent can tell a client exactly when people will spend the most on a bag of chips, or a car. And he can explain why our ecomy has risen and fallen with the peak of spending generations, and why we w face a growing demographic cliff with the accelerating retirement of the Baby Boomers around the world. Dent offers prescient advice on retirement planning, health care, real estate, education, investing, and business strategies. He shows that if you take the time to understand demographic data, using it to your advantage isn't all that difficult. By following his suggestions, readers will be able to find the upside to the downturn and learn t only how to survive, but how to prosper during the challenging years ahead.
- Author BiographyAuthors Bio, not available
- Author(s)Harry S. Dent
- PublisherBlack Inc.
- Date of Publication29/01/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintSchwartz Publishing Pty Limited
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight496 g
- Width154 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.