All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- Description'Twisted, surprising and very very very funny. Did I put too many verys? I don't think so' Jemaine Clement, Flight of the Conchords, on Two Little Boys Tom Spotswood (a.k.a. William McGinty) is an insurance investigator who has lost his socks, his suitcase, his career, his ex-wife, and most importantly, his son, Frank. He is being followed by Robert Valentine, the mysterious owner of the horse with sperm; Alastair Shook and his van of teenage guards; and Spud, a demolition man who is using his wrecking ball to bring down the most beautiful movie theatre in town, the Century. To find his son he will have to come to terms with his past - a past he ran away from. But first he will have to find those socks. The Demolition of the Century appeals to fans of kooky, quirky humour similar to Flight of the Conchords.
- Author BiographyDuncan Sarkies has written several plays, film scripts and live shows as well as two novels. He wrote an episode for the HBO TV series Flight of the Conchords and his book of short stories, Stray Thoughts and Nose Bleeds, won Best First Book at the Montana New Zealand Book Awards in 2000. Two Little Boys was released as a feature film in 2012.
- Author(s)Duncan Sarkies
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication16/01/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Murray Publishers Ltd
- Weight290 g
- Width132 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.