All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.44
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
About this product
- DescriptionBeyond the boundaries of our own Mortal World lies the Unseen Realm; a supernatural domain inhabited by entities that prey on humans. Mankind kws them as demons and when the barrier between the two worlds is weakened they can manifest, wreaking chaos and destruction...'You want to kw what it will be like if the demon takes a host? It will be as though the sun has gone out.' A hundred years ago a demon broke through the boundary between the Unseen Realm and the Mortal World. One man sacrificed himself to bind it, but when the wards he conjured are weakened, the demon's influence begins to be felt again. Believing in demons seems out of this world but when Aidan Morgan's best friend commits suicide, Aidan begins to question the truth behind the folklore. Confronted by the possibility that an external force compelled John to take his life, Aidan is thrown into a world of supernatural forces. Fearing he will be the next victim he kws of only one person he can turn to for help. As the demon's power grows, its influence spreads and Aidan is forced to confront his own past as he and his allies race to prevent the demon's final manifestation - but will any of them live long eugh to be able to stop it? The Demon's Call is the first part in the Dark Places sequence. It is an exciting fantasy fiction that taps into the deep core of folklore and legends that exist at the heart of the British and Celtic psyche. Elements of forgiveness and redemption are exposed to give the story more depth and ground them in reality.
- Author BiographyKim Gravell was born in 1963. She attended the University of Reading and graduated in 1985. She is currently a Marketing Manager for global technology company, IBM. She has a lifelong fascination with paranormal activity that was sparked from personal experience at a young age. In her spare time, Kim trains in Shotokan karate and holds a 3rd degree black belt. She lives in Wales with her husband where she continues to write. Kim has recently completed the sequel to The Demon's Call, Child of the Covenant, and intends to release it later this year.
- Author(s)Kim Gravell
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication05/06/2014
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.