All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the past decade, depression rates have skyrocketed, and one in four Americans will suffer from major depression at some point in their lives. Where have we gone wrong? Dr. Stephen Ilardi sheds light on our current predicament and reminds us that our bodies were never designed for the sleep-deprived, poorly urished, frenzied pace of twenty-first century life. Inspired by the extraordinary resilience of aboriginal groups like the Kaluli of Papua New Guinea, Dr. Ilardi prescribes an easy-to-follow, clinically proven program that harks back to what our bodies were originally made for and what they continue to need. The Depression Cure program has already delivered dramatic results, helping even those who have failed to respond to traditional medications.
- Author BiographyStephen S. Ilardi, Ph.D., is associate professor of clinical psychology at the University of Kansas and the author of more than forty professional articles on mental illness. He lives in Lawrence, Kansas.
- Author(s)Stephen S. Ilardi
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationCamnridge, US
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDa Capo Lifelong
- Weight300 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $67.12Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.