All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a glossary of words associated with Jacques Derrida accommodating the far reaching implications of his work. While it makes claims to being encyclopaedic in its coverage, The Derrida Wordbook seeks to accommodate the far reaching implications of Derrida's writings and thought, through a sustained expository engagement with a series of words having significance throughout Derrida's text, and across the years of his publishing career. This cornucopia of words and definitions intervenes at crucial points of tension across the entire range of Derrida's publications, including those published posthumously. It offers sustained expository engagement with a series of 67 key words - from Aporia to Yes - having significance throughout Derrida's thought and writing.
- Author BiographyMaria-Daniella Dick is University Teacher in Literature since 1900 at the University of Glasgow. Julian Wolfreys is Professor of English Literature at the University of Portsmouth, where he is also Director of the Centre for Studies in Literature.
- Author(s)Julian Wolfreys,Maria-Daniella Dick
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight839 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.