All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionAnthony LeClar, a son of John Clear, who was born in France as Jean LeClerc, was in Oneida County, NY in 1794. This is the genealogy of Anthony's descendants, most of whom lived in and around the Town of Western in Oneida County. Other family names in the book include Barnes, Butler, Cummings, Davis, Flint, Nestle, Reylds, and Warcup, plus many more.
- Author BiographyRobert Yorks is a family genealogist, book dealer, and book publisher, living in central New York with his wife Jennifer. He has three sons, two step-daughters, and six grandchildren. He is an ex-Marine and a 1960 graduate of the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan, Other genealogies in preparation are: MILK-MILKS, BOWERS (New England), YORKS (New York), ECKENDORF (Erie, PA), and COURTAD-COURTADE. His publishing company, South Oxford Press, is a small, privately owned publisher both of new books, and of select, older classic literature that is in danger of disappearing from print.
- Author(s)Robert G Yorks
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.