All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
About this product
- Descriptiontry to predict it using mathematical expressions. His heuristic model without mathematical proof is almost universally accepted. However, it entails a c- cuit specific ise factor that is t kwn a priori and so is t predictive. In this work, we attempt to address the topic of oscillator design from a diff- ent perspective. By introducing a new paradigm that accurately captures the subtleties of phase ise we try to answer the question: 'why do oscillators behave in a particular way?' and 'what can be done to build an optimum design?' It is also hoped that the paradigm is useful in other areas of circuit design such as frequency synthesis and clock recovery. In Chapter 1, a general introduction and motivation to the subject is presented. Chapter 2 summarizes the fundamentals of phase ise and timing jitter and discusses earlier works on oscillator's phase ise analysis. Chapter 3 and Chapter 4 analyze the physical mechanisms behind phase ise generation in current-biased and Colpitts oscillators. Chapter 5 discusses design trade-offs and new techniques in LC oscillator design that allows optimal design. Chapter 6 and Chapter 7 discuss a topic that is typically igred in oscillator design. That is flicker ise in LC oscillators. Finally, Chapter 8 is dedicated to the complete analysis of the role of varactors both in tuning and AM-FM ise conversion.
- Author(s)Asad A. Abidi,Emad Eldin Hegazi,Jacob Rael
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleThe Designer's Guide Book Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight338 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2005
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.