All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionExamining the impact of Calvinism on modern society, The Destiny of Modern Societies extends the previous limits of Weberian analysis. By analyzing how Calvinism has determined most contemporary social institutions in America, it illustrates the Calvinist societal predestination' of American society as a whole.'
- Author BiographyMilan Zafirovski is on the faculty in the Department of Sociology at University of North Texas. His research interests are interdisciplinary and include political sociology/economy, economic sociology, social stratification and theory. He is the author of A Primer On Economic Sociology: The Duality Of Structure In Markets, Exchange, Action and Social Structure: Elements of Economic Sociology, and Liberal Modernity and Its Advisories. Recent articles have appears in several journals, including Critical Sociology, Journal of Socio-Economics, Journal of Classical Economics, International Journal of Sociology and Social Policy, and American Sociologist.
- Author(s)Milan Zafirovski
- PublisherHaymarket Books
- Date of Publication14/06/2011
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Series TitleStudies in Critical Social Sciences
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 14
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHaymarket Books
- Weight1029 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.