All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $35.33Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.73
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- Description4 people murdered and 1 suspect out of his mind on drugs and alcohol. O'Neil looked at the evidence his men had managed to collect so far. A cut and dried case; or so it seemed; but they are never cut and dried and he started to look for the cracks in the case. What had happened; what had gone wrong at a seemingly rmal teenage party? O'Neil never trusted evidence; it always led to misunderstanding what it meant. No, he had to delve a little deeper; and that was what he was good at.
- Author BiographyI have authored many books in many genre but am better known for my gay skinhead and skinhead books. I was born in Guernsey in the Channel Islands to a working class family and had a great family life and upbringing. Being from a working class family allowed me to see the world from a working class point of view and as skinheads are working class lads, I was able to relate to them. I always considered myself a skinhead and still have not hung up my boots. I was educated at the Guernsey Grammar School for Boys on a scholarship until 1965. I finished my GCE before immigrating with my family to Sydney Australia. After roaming the country for a few years I settled finally in Brisbane and Married, but after a serious car accident and 8 months hospitalization and rehabilitation, joined the Royal Australian Air Force as an adult Apprentice Motor Mechanic and Diesel Fitter and enjoyed 25 years of military service. I retired from the military in 2002 and after living and working in an Indigenous Community in the Northern Territory moved about once again and finally settled in Cairns in Far Northern Queensland in 2004. The climate suited me, being tropical and warm all year round. It was here that I started to write after I was divorced in 2005 and first published a novel in 2009, although my first completed novel was in 2006. That novel was 'A Trip to Hell' book 1. I write for the common man and tend to write as I feel the character would speak. I try not to use words that need a dictionary to decipher but just a story to be told for all to enjoy. Most of my books are of the gay genre and are listed at the back of this book. I have also published 4 books under general fiction to date and have found it rewarding to write none gay fiction. 'A Matter of Honour' is classed as a general fiction book although there are some sections that do show gay sex as part of the story line. 'Deep Sea Rig' is my first attempt at a Science Fiction book. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it. My diapered Life is an attempt to put a story to a little known world of the gay and non gay fetish scene and that is of the wearing of diapers. For me diapers are a necessary form of underwear but for others it is a fetish. I am not ashamed of being required to wear a diaper as I feel it is better than the alternatives.
- Author(s)Phillip Lesbirel
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.