All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
About this product
- DescriptionWhen we experience the powerful force of a waterfall, the elusive beauty of a rainbow, or the stark strength of a craggy expanse of cliff many of us have perceived something else that goes beyond the five senses: feelings of peace, comfort, healing, and inspiration. Native traditions throughout the world have taught that these intuitive impressions are caused by the subtle forces of the living world. These forces are kwn by different names: angels, nature spirits, orishas, or by the Sanskrit term devas, meaning the shining ones. The Deva Handbook guides us back to these keepers of earth wisdom. The author draws on native traditions from around the world as well as modern teachings to explore the roles, characteristics, and significance of the devas. You can learn to communicate with the devas anywhere: in a backyard garden, or near a tree in a city park. This illustrated handbook offers practical tools--including visualizations, prayers, and offerings--that will help you to get in touch with the power spots of nature and receive their healing energy.
- Author BiographyNATHANIEL ALTMAN has authored and co-authored over fifteen books, including Sacred Trees and Oxygen Healing Therapies.
- Author(s)Nathaniel Altman
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication01/10/1995
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationRochester, VT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDestiny Books,U.S.
- Content Note15ill.
- Weight500 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.