The Development and Management of Visitor Attractions by Stephen J. Page, John Swarbrooke (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $59.35+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.00+ postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by leahjn02
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow in its second edition, the successful 'Development and Management of Visitor Attractions' has been fully revised and updated to cover the latest issues in this ever-changing area of tourism. New features/topics include: * The Millennium Dome * National Lottery funded projects * International case studies * Updated statistics and examples The author examines the factors that contribute to the success of visitor attractions. 'The Development and Management of Visitor Attractions' 2nd Edition, covers every aspect of the process of developing and managing different kinds of attractions. Theories explored throughout the text are illustrated through a range of examples and case studies drawn from a number of countries.
- Author BiographyStephen Page is Senior Professor of Sustainable Tourism Management at London Metropolitan Business School. He has worked in the UK, New Zealand, Australia, Ireland and France and has written, edited or contributed to 33 leading books on tourism, a number of which have been sponsored by the tourism sector. He has worked with many private sector and public sector agencies on tourism consultancy in terms of tourism and leisure strategies, feasibility studies, problem-solving including high profile projects such as the Channel Tunnel and Auckland's Sky Tower in New Zealand. He is also an editor of the top Tourism journal, Tourism Management published by Elsevier and Series Editor of the Elsevier Advances in Tourism Research Series. He is a regular contributor to industry conferences and meetings as a speaker on industry-related topics and has been ranked as one of the top Tourism academics in the UK based on publications in the top three Tourism journals for the 5 year period 2003-2008. Head of Tourism and Hospitality, Sheffield Hallam University and Professeur Visitant at IMHI Paris. John is the author of seven books on tourism and has been a keynote speaker at major international conferences in many countries including the UK, Russia, Greece, Indonesia, Portugal, Turkey, Sri Lanka and Brazil. He is also Chair of ATLAS,the association of universities involved in Tourism Education and research.
- Author(s)John Swarbrooke,Stephen J. Page
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/12/2001
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight840 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.