All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionSince the emergence of transformational and charismatic leadership models in the mid-1980s, full range leadership theory has become established as the predominant and most widely researched theory on leadership. The most commonly used survey instrument to assess full range leadership theory is the Multifactor Leadership Questionnaire, originally developed by Bass in 1985. Although much research has supported the strength of the psychometric properties of the Multifactor Leadership Questionnaire, some researchers have suggested that contextual factors such as a leader's hierarchical level can lead to conflicting results. This research effort involved an extensive review of existing literature to develop a new full range leadership theory measurement instrument that effectively targets low- to mid-level supervisors, or tactical-level leaders.
- Author(s)Rebecca Thurrell
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight159 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.