All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.25
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $13.85
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $12.58Trending at AU $14.14
About this product
- DescriptionOver the years, Gabriel Devalle has more than earned his reputation as one of those devilish Devalles. No one is more surprised than Gabe, therefore, when a debutante tosses herself into his path, only to have her gown accidentally ripped by her mischievous and alluring sister, all in the name of causing a scandal. Or was it to prevent a scandal? Either way, the gown-ripping sister has certainly drawn his tice. Miss Miranda Hunt will do anything to prevent her sister from making a mistake which would bring scandal down upon their family...even make a deal with the devil. Mr. Devalle is angel-fallen or otherwise-but he is devilishly handsome, shamelessly wicked, and as infamous a gentleman as Miranda has ever kwn. He promises to circumvent her sister's schemes...for a price. What is a proper young lady to do when she has The Devil to Pay?
- Author BiographyCatherine Gayle is a bestselling author of Regency-set historical romance. She's a transplanted Texan living in North Carolina with two extremely spoiled felines. In her spare time, she watches way too much hockey and reality TV, plans fun things to do for the Nephew Monster's next visit, and performs experiments in the kitchen which are rarely toxic.
- Author(s)Catherine Gayle
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.