All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA body is found showing marks of Satanism. Bru, chief of police must track down a murderer while quelling his town's superstitious fears in the fifth book in this internationally bestselling series It is springtime France's Perigord, a time of beauty and calm. But t for Bru, chief of police of the small town of St Denis. A woman's body has been found on a boat, bearing signs of a black magic ritual. Bru has too much on his plate as it is - mediating a domestic abuse case that needs careful handling and a dodgy local development proposal that seems just too good to be true. But a murder case must take precedent and the roots of this one lie buried deep in the past - linked to a chateau above a bend in the river, to the reclusive old woman who lives there, and to the secret hidden in the Devil's Cave.
- Author BiographyMartin Walker is a prize-winning journalist and the author of several acclaimed works of non-fiction, including The Cold War: A History. He lives in the Dordogne and Washington, DC.
- Author(s)Martin Walker
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication20/06/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Publishing
- Content Notemaps (black and white)
- Weight274 g
- Width131 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.41Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $14.98
- AU $56.57Trending at AU $60.36
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $23.74
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $22.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.