Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionIf you've ever become anyed at the willful misuse and redefinition of important words in 21st century Doublespeak, this is a book for you. An updated, re-do of Ambrose Bierce's classic, except with all new and important words. It will make you laugh, make you think, make you mad, and make you argue with your friends, your enemies, and yourself.
- Author BiographyL. U. CIPHER comes from an old family with long and deep ties to (and below) the Hell's Kitchen neighborhood of Manhattan. JOHN NASSIVERA is a former resident of Manhattan's Hell's Kitchen neighborhood. He is a life fellow of Columbia University's Society of Fellows in the Humanities. When he discovered this manuscript on an abandoned subway platform he became so troubled that he converted to Roman Catholicism and retreated to the Green Mountains of Vermont, where he lives quietly with his dog. He attends daily mass and has weekly breakfasts with his parish priest.
- Author(s)John Nassivera
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.