Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $72.46Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionThree book collection of The Devil's Fire, The Devil's Tide, and the Devil's Horizon. When Captain Jonathan Griffith takes the fire-haired Katherine Lindsay as his hostage, he inadvertently sparks a bloody chain of events that will alter the course of piracy in the Caribbean forever. Set during the Golden Age of Piracy, fictional characters interweave seamlessly with legendary pirates such as Jack Calico Jack Rackham, Benjamin Hornigold, Charles Vane, and the infamous Edward Blackbeard Teach. Pirate lovers will find shortage of treachery, cutlass duels, ship-to-ship battles, buried treasure and much, much more.
- Author BiographyMatt Tomerlin was born in 1979 in sunny Southern California. He currently specializes in historical fiction, and has released three novels taking place in the Golden Age of Piracy. He is hard at work on his fourth.
- Author(s)Matt Tomerlin
- PublisherMatt Tomerlin
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMatt Tomerlin
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1075 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.