All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.68Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $21.68
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
About this product
- DescriptionThe second book of the bestselling suspense series, The Devil's Deep: Only one person kws that Walter Fitzroy is trapped in the living prison of his own paralyzed body and she is a psychopath. Jealous to hide her boyfriend, Darlene Trost makes sure that body realizes he suffers from near total paralysis, victim of a crime that left him with only the ability to blink his eyes. If necessary, she will kill to keep her secret. When medical investigator Becca Gull approaches the private medical facility of Vanderzee Springs in search of sufferers of locked-in syndrome, people alive within their own brains but vegetables to the outside world, she quickly learns that administration intends to stonewall her investigation. To confirm her suspicions about a missing patient, she must go undercover and join the army of aides who care for the sick and mentally ill of some of the country's wealthiest families. But as she digs deeper, she learns that body is safe when the wealthy and powerful wish to bury their past.
- Author(s)Professor Michael Wallace
- Date of Publication09/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.