All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe first English translations of the writings of Chongsan (1900-62), who codified the central doctrines of Won Buddhism.
- Author BiographyBongkil Chung is Professor Emeritus of Philosophy at Florida International University. His books include The Scriptures of Won Buddhism: A Translation of the Wonbulgyo Kyojon with Introduction and An Introduction to Won Buddhism.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication02/01/2013
- SubjectReligious Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Korean Studies
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight472 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Introduction byBongkil Chung
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.