All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to manage your diet with the Diabetes Cookbook Managing your diet is the key to good diabetes control. With recipes for lunch, dinner and healthy snacks, The Diabetes Cookbook is guaranteed to tempt your taste buds and contribute to the health and well-being of everyone with diabetes. Featuring over 250 delicious recipes, from tempting curries to delicious puddings, each one suitable to help manage type 2 diabetes. Each recipe has a simple points system that allows users to track their glucose, saturated fat and cholesterol intake to balance their diet - the key to staying healthy.
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication02/08/2010
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1250 g
- Width204 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.