Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.25Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFast food needn't be unhealthy! This selection of delicious recipes can be cooked in time and will help you to manage your diabetes, match your intake of food to your body's needs and keep your weight at a healthy level. With over 60 nutritionally analysed meals that can be cooked in 30 minutes of less, including Butternut Squash and Coconut Soup, Pan-fried Lamb with Flageolot Beans and Individul Lime and Cherry Cheesecakes. It also contains practical information on how to compile a balanced diet to suit your needs and maintain healthy blood glucose levels, along with stylish menus to help you plan your meals, whether you're making a quick snack for one or entertaining large groups of friends and family.
- Author BiographyLouise Blair is a home economist and food stylist, specializing in healthy recipes. She is a consultant for Diabetes UK and is the author of a number of books including Delicious Cooking for Diabetes, Low GI Cookbook and Great Gluten-free Baking, all published by Hamlyn. Norma McGough is a state registered dietician who was the nutritionist for Diabetes UK for a number of years before moving into freelance work. Location: Aylesbury, Bucks.
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication04/05/2015
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBounty Books
- Out-of-print date07/02/2017
- Weight418 g
- Width192 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine10 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.34
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $37.57
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.55
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.57
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $80.34
- AU $48.62Trending at AU $54.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.