All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $71.16Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Diabetic Foot: Medical and Surgical Management, a distinguished panel of clinicians-many practicing at the famous Joslin-Beth Israel Deaconess Foot Center-illuminate the successful new multidisciplinary approach w clearly required for the successful treatment of this medical problem. Drawing on the experiences of diabetologists, podiatrists, vascular surgeons, infectious disease specialists, orthotists, plastic and orthopedic surgeons, the book clearly describes established techniques kwn to be effective. Also highlighted are the many emerging treatments that will affect diabetic foot care in the years ahead, including a new understanding of wound-healing pathophysiology and the recent introduction of growth factors and living skin equivalents.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication18/04/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note164 black & white illustrations
- Weight923 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAristidis Veves,Frank W. Logerfo,John M. Giurini
- Edition Statement2002
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.