All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
About this product
- DescriptionHandbook to help nurses and technicians in the dialysis field. It contains functions of the kidney, access for hemodialysis, blood chemistries, signs and symptoms, potential problems in hemodialysis, secondary problems of renal failure, diagstic studies, dialysates and dialyzers, hemodialysis equipment, water systems, history, dialysis acronyms, and other useful information. Great for the new nurse or technician, helpful to have for review.
- Author(s)Oscar M Cairoli
- Date of Publication04/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight585 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.