All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.50
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.59
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.22
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $22.43
- AU $12.65Trending at AU $18.66
About this product
- DescriptionPassion. Love. Betrayal. And a very dramatic climax...The Unbreakable Trilogy reaches its unforgettable conclusion. A must-read for fans of erotic romance. From Primula Bond, author of Sunday Times bestselling The Silver Chain and The Golden Locket. You don't kw how beautiful you are, Serena. That's the danger. Engaged to be married, life should be blissful for Gustav and Serena. It should be a time of happiness; a time to plan their wedding and their future together. But the ghosts of Gustav's past have returned to haunt him, and one in particular casts a dangerous shadow over their relationship. Margot, Gustav's bitter and twisted ex-wife, is determined to destroy everything that Gustav holds dear. Starting with Serena...From the glamour of Paris to the exotic wilds of Morocco, The Diamond Ring will take you on a sensual, sexy journey like other - with a finale you won't forget.
- Author BiographyPrimula Bond is an Oxford-educated mother of three boys and has lived in London and Cairo. She currently lives in Hampshire with her husband and younger sons and works part-time as a legal secretary for criminal defence lawyers as well as writing freelance 'human interest' features for the national press. Primula offers a critique service for aspiring erotic and romantic writers through the online Writers Workshop. You can keep up to date with Primula by following her on Twitter @PrimulaBond.
- Author(s)Primula Bond
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication22/05/2014
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleUnbreakable Trilogy
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAVON, a division of HarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight270 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,B-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.