All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.40Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $31.78
- AU $12.21Trending at AU $16.29
About this product
- DescriptionIs the systematic destruction of life on earth making you sad? Here's the book that will turn your frown upside-down! Amy Johnson-Martinez is a bright 14-year-old girl who spontaneously decides to camp in a local wetland to stop its destruction. But she wants to do much more. She wants to save the whole earth! Amy is convinced there must be a way to get to the root of all our environmental problems. It's definitely going to take a lot more than switching to compact fluorescent light bulbs! Amy's unique combination of youthful incence and a sharp mind allow her to make discoveries that have eluded others. She discovers that a few simple yet fundamental changes will create a sustainable society. With the world on the brink of environmental collapse, Amy discovers that powerful forces are willing to use all their power to fight Amy's proposals. Will Amy defeat the opposition and convince the country to make the bold leap to sustainability before it's too late?
- Author BiographyScott Erickson is an award-winning writer of humor and satire. His previous book is the humor compilation The Best of Reality Ranch. He lives in Portland, Oregon, and enjoys beer and roller skating (but not at the same time). He is possibly the nicest curmudgeon you'll ever meet.
- Author(s)Scott Erickson
- PublisherAzaria Press
- Date of Publication12/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAzaria Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.